|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Steel building|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1000 square meter|
|Price:||USD 20-80 per square meter|
|Packaging Details:||Nude pack or pallet|
|Supply Ability:||20000 square meter per month|
|Material:||Hot Rolled H Beam||Grade:||Q345B & Q235B|
|Roof:||100mm Glass Wool + 0.5mm Corlor Sheet||Wall:||100mm Glass Wool Sandwich Panel|
Competitive price multi-storey steel structure frame building
Steel structure building is formed by the main framework through linking up the H beam and column, C purline, Z purline steel components. Roof and wall, which takes a variety of panels into use, combined with other components including windows and doors.
The obvious advantages of steel structure are as follows:
high yeild and tensile strength,
efficient construction time,
long life span,
good seismic performance,
flexible layout, etc.
Project scope:Industrial steel structure warehouse/hangar/Steel workshop/chicken poultry house/garage, container house, shed, prefabricated home, office buildings,exhibition hall, agricultural storage, multi-story building, logistic centers.
|Steel Construction Description|
|Main steel frame||Q345B||hot rolled H section or Steel Welded H Section|
|Purlin||Q235B Q345B||C Section Steel or Z Section Steel|
|Roof Cladding||Sandwich Panel Corrugated||EPS sandwich panel , glass fiber sandwich panel , rock wool sandwich panel , and PU sandwich panel or steel sheet|
|Wall panel||Sandwich Panel Corrugated||EPS sandwich panel , glass fiber sandwich panel , rock wool sandwich panel , and PU sandwich panel or steel sheet|
|Tie Rod||Q235B||Circular Steel Tube|
|Column & Transverse Brace||Q235B||Angle Steel or H Section Steel or Steel Pipe|
|Knee Brace||Q235B||Angle Steel|
|Roof Gutter||Q235B||Color Steel Sheet|
|Open the door, sliding door, rolling door|
|High Strengthen Bolt||45#,20MnTiB,35VB||Standard parts|
Quality control system
· Purchase material from famous steel manufacturer, supply traceable mill certificate.
· Before we use the material, we will make a third-party inspection,
· During fabricating, we have 5 QC to inspect every piece member.
· Before we load the steel into the container, we will arrange all the managers to check the steel member.
· Project Supervisor from customer will be welcomed during our fabrication.
· Pre-assembly will be available to check the quality and connection.
Help customer to replace the foreign material by chinese material , Modify the shop drawings by chinese material ( but need your qualified engineer check and confirm)
· Modify and optimise shop drawings to save time and money.
· Help you quote your project by free
· Answer your other technology questiones
· Before loading we will arrange all the managers to check the goods ( quality and quantity).
· We will make the loading container list before our loading
· We have one manager to check the quantity during our loading containers
· Tie up all the member in case the damage during the sea transportation
· After loading containers, Every steel member ( serial no. from your drawings) will be marked in the loading container list, then we will send to you, you could check the container list to find every member.
Raw material quality control
Thickness tolerance <0.25mm
Yield and tension strength testing in-house
Third party inspection certificate
Supply traceable mill certificate
Structural steel fabrication quality control
100% testing dimension tolerance <1mm
20% sample welding line ultrasonic testing, no fault, full penetration.
20% magnetic powder testing, no bubble, no defect, Smooth and Full
Supply third-party inspection assistance.
Shot blasting and painting quality control
Shot blasting grade Sa. 2.5 Metal luster, no rust, no oil dirt, no welding spatter, Roughness >75um
Paint primer within 5 hours after shot blasting, Holiday-free coatings, smooth, No dust, Dry Film Thickness (DFT) >75UM
Pre-assembly testing the connection details.
At currently we have three types loading plan as below:
1 We use 4O"HQ container, This way we loading and unloading is very slow and diffcult. But this way is the lowest cost.
2 We use 40" OT container, we can load all members easily. and good way to protect the possible damage during shipping. But that will cost more ocea freight.
3 We still use 40" HQ, but we could make a steel pallet to put all members on it. And then we push it into the container, this way is the fastest way to loading and unloading, and we can make the pakage to project any damage during shipping. But the steel pallet will cost about 800 usd per pc.
Contact Person: henin