Light steel structure workshop design
The light steel structure workshop can be designed and built into any size and shape to meet your specific needs. The following are some options for your light steel structure workshop design.
Steel columns and beams constitute the main structure of a steel structure building, and Q345B H-shaped steel will be used. The overhead crane beam also uses Q345B H-shaped steel. The painting will be divided into three layers.
Wall and roof purlins are available in C, Z, U shape. Angle steel will be used for the roof horizontal support system. For pilasters and cross bracing systems, double-layer angles will be used. The colors of the walls and roof are customized according to your requirements. There are two types of panels. One is single-sided brick or steel tile, and the other is composite board, such as polystyrene, rock wool and polyurethane. The foam is placed between two layers of panels, warm in winter and cool in summer. It also has sound insulation.
Features of steel structure workshop
1. High material strength and light weight
2. Steel toughness, good plasticity, uniform material, high structural reliability
3. High degree of mechanization of steel structure manufacturing and installation
4. Good sealing performance of steel structure
5. Steel structure is heat-resistant and not fire-resistant
6. Poor corrosion resistance of steel structure
7. Low carbon, energy saving, green and environmental protection, reusable