|Material:||Steel Coil||Grade:||Q235B Q345B|
|Surface Treatment:||Galvanized . 80-275g/m2||Dimension:||150~300mm|
|Thickness:||1.5 1.8 2.0 2.2 2.5 3mm||Application:||Purlin|
|Length:||As Per Requirement||Package:||In Bundle|
metal building purlins,
steel roof purlins
Building Material Z Section Steel Metal Roofing Purlin Low price
C channel is made of galvanized steel strips by the method of cold-bending formed.The surface treatment are galvanized or bare. It has many advantages compared with traditional structural steel, such as light weight, excellent performance cross-section, high-strength and so on.
|Commodity||Cold bend C/Z channel steel|
|Standard||AISI ASTM BS DIN GB JIS ETC|
|Grade||SGCC A36 SS400 Q195 Q215 Q235 ETC|
|Surface treatment||Punch Hole, Black or Galvanized or Polished|
|Quality Authentication||ISO 9001:2000|
|Shape||C section shape ,U section shape, Z section shape|
Why us ?
Quality control system
· Purchase material from famous steel manufacturer, supply traceable mill certificate.
· Before we use the material, we will make a third-party inspection,
· During fabricating, we have 5 QC to inspect every piece member.
· Before we load the steel into the container, we will arrange all the managers to check the steel member.
· Project Supervisor from customer will be welcomed during our fabrication.
· Pre-assembly will be available to check the quality and connection.
Help customer to replace the foreign material by chinese material , Modify the shop drawings by chinese material ( but need your qualified engineer check and confirm)
· Modify and optimise shop drawings to save time and money.
· Help you quote your project by free
· Answer your other technology questiones
· Before loading we will arrange all the managers to check the goods ( quality and quantity).
· We will make the loading container list before our loading
· We have one manager to check the quantity during our loading containers
· Tie up all the member in case the damage during the sea transportation
· After loading containers, Every steel member ( serial no. from your drawings) will be marked in the loading container list, then we will send to you, you could check the container list to find every member.
Our equipment :
What we can do for you ?
1 supply you the high quality steel structure products with competitive price.
2 we can design as your detailed requests to ensure our product is only the best for you.
3 if you have drawings, we could help you modify and optimise it. that will make your design is cost- effective design. make it easy installation and save the material. also need to meet your requests. (that is our unique advantage)
4 we could supply the installation service. we can send our engineers to help you install the steel structure. and if neccessary we also could send workers to install it, but i do not think that is a good idea to make it cost-effective. O(∩_∩)O
5 make the tolerance of weight within 6%, (between construction drawings and actual weight).
Raw material quality control
Thickness tolerance <0.25mm
Yield and tension strength testing in-house
Third party inspection certificate
Supply traceable mill certificate
Structural steel fabrication quality control
100% testing dimension tolerance <1mm
20% sample welding line ultrasonic testing, no fault, full penetration.
20% magnetic powder testing, no bubble, no defect, Smooth and Full
Supply third-party inspection assistance.
Shot blasting and painting quality control
Shot blasting grade Sa. 2.5 Metal luster, no rust, no oil dirt, no welding spatter, Roughness >75um
Paint primer within 5 hours after shot blasting, Holiday-free coatings, smooth, No dust, Dry Film Thickness (DFT) >75UM
Pre-assembly testing the connection details.
At currently we have three types loading plan as below:
1 We use 4O"HQ container, This way we loading and unloading is very slow and diffcult. But this way is the lowest cost.
2 We use 40" OT container, we can load all members easily. and good way to protect the possible damage during shipping. But that will cost more ocea freight.
3 We still use 40" HQ, but we could make a steel pallet to put all members on it. And then we push it into the container, this way is the fastest way to loading and unloading, and we can make the pakage to project any damage during shipping. But the steel pallet will cost about 800 usd per pc.
Contact Person: Alice Lee